Interested in Sabermetric Fantasy Football Analysis from the Saberoticians?


Friday, March 23, 2007

More on Personal Fantasy Team Advisor

A few days ago I posted about how I would be willing to serve as a Personal Fantasy Team Advisor to readers. I would have contact with you every day, giving you in-depth advice on the best moves for you to make. Which of your players should be traded, which should be held on to, who to target in trades, who would be a good waiver wire pickup, and everything else that would be needed to help you win your league.

I have received emails from a few people who said they would be interested, but I thought I might know why others are hesitant.

Since I haven't had time to post a ton of content of late, people might be hesitant to take me up on this offer. They might be afraid that I wouldn't have time for them and they would be wasting there money. THIS IS NOT THE CASE! My lack of posts of late is due to a ton of studying and papers that I've needed to get done. Keeping up a 4.0 GPA isn't the easiest of tasks. If enough people accept my offer, school will be over, and this would serve as my summer job. I would have all the time in the world to help you.

The advice you will receive will not be like what I post on here. What I post on here is generalized to help everyone. What I will give you is individual advice that relates to your specific team and league setup that goes beyond what you will read here (or on any Fantasy Baseball Blog for that matter).

So if you are interested, please email me. The cost will probably range from $15 to 20$. Email me and let me know what you think of this offer! If I get enough interest, we will get started ASAP. Thanks everyone!

No comments: