Interested in Sabermetric Fantasy Football Analysis from the Saberoticians?


Friday, March 16, 2007

New Idea - Looking for Input

I came up with an idea that I wanted to run by you guys. If I were to offer personalized advice for you fantasy team, would you be interested? You send me all the details of your league and your full roster, and I'll work with you throughout the entire season to try and help you win your league. We'd have regular email contact, and I'd offer my advice on which of your players would be good to trade, which to hang onto, who to target in trades, and who would make for good waiver wire pickups. I will be doing a little of this throughout the season on this blog for everyone, but I won't be able to answer all of your questions and help your team, specifically, that way. With this new idea I would help you every step of the way.

If anyone would be interested in this let me know, either via email or just leave a comment. I'd probably have to charge $10 or $15, but I think it'd be worth it if it helped you win your league.

Thanks for your input!

No comments: