Interested in Sabermetric Fantasy Football Analysis from the Saberoticians?


Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sorry for the Slow Weekend...

Sorry for the slow weekend. I've been trying to manage some work and the NCAA Tournament - the best weekend of the year - and haven't had a ton of time to post here. I have run a study on Power Hitting that I'll be posting tomorrow or Tuesday, and I'll be running another that should be posted tomorrow or the next day as well.

The Runs and RBI formulas are coming along nicely; the biggest problem of late has been how to set up my database to automatically generate the numbers for all players based on my formula. I think I've figured out how to do this, but I don't think I'll have the rankings ready by at least Saturday.

Thanks. I'll be sure to post a good amount tomorrow!

No comments: