Interested in Sabermetric Fantasy Football Analysis from the Saberoticians?


Thursday, March 29, 2007

Run Formula Update and Asking for Some Help

I believe I have the run formula near completion. I have it working now at around 95% for players who are not really fast. But the problem comes for players who are. The problem is that I am actually overestimating Runs for fast players, not underestimating them as I had originally thought I would. I think the problem may be with Steals because right now all steals are counted as Second Base Steals.

If anyone has come across a site that provides how many attempts and successes a player has stealing second as well as third, individually, please let me know so I can finish this formula up. I will be looking on my own, but I thought letting all of you know was a good idea as well.

Thanks for your help!

No comments: